4/26/11

Mother make me gold again.

First, I just have to say... My aunt Jenny makes the best better than sex cake ever. I was so happy to eat it, yet so sad when it was all gone.
And yes, that is definitely a Christmas plate.
Anyway, this is what I wore today:

I am absolutely in love with that floral sweater. My auntie Joy just gave it to me. I'm planning on wearing it with pretty much everything this summer.

I was actually trying really hard to keep these shoes nice and clean, but that all went to hell with the messy, rainy weather we've been having lately. Oh well. At least they look good with my tights.
Also, my poor cat got in a fight last night and has a scratched nose. And even though he's hurt, he still won't cuddle with me.

Notice the hateful glare and the claws.

5 comments:

  1. CAKE.
    omg that looks amazeballs.

    xx Camilla

    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @CamillaHaha. Amazeballs... It totally was. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute floral cardigan! i like x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake looks delicious, and awesome look, those shock blue tights are awesome. Love the colour! :)

    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that floral sweater!!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete