4/5/11

Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head.

Hi. I haven't posted for about 2 weeks now. I was actually planning on posting something every single day... but you see how that worked out.
Anyway... I went to see my "Aunt" Joy's antique booth today. It was absolutely beautiful. I'll have to take pictures the next time I go. Everything there gives one the sense of being at home.
Joy is the same lady who makes these great bracelets:
I love these things sooo much. I hardly ever wear them to school though because they definitely get in the way of trying to write.
Besides those, this is what I wore today around town:

This was just a simple, comfy outfit. It was ridiculously rainy and windy in Idaho today.

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete