5/7/11

Don't stop talking to me, I haven't been listening.

It was such a beautiful day the other day, when I took these pictures. It was almost 70 degrees (yeah, that's super warm here). Haha. I took these pictures at the irrigation canal by my house.
Yeah, ignore the green face dot. I was all squinty eyed.

My friend gave me that dress over a year ago, but I hadn't worn it until now. I just couldn't figure out how to make the middle not look so ridiculous with that ruffle... But I think I got it.

I love taking pictures in that concrete tube. There are a lot of surprising angles and new ways to experiment with the lighting every time I go there. I even took a few pictures of my mom while I was there last time.

The sun was just about to set and the light reflected on the water made everything look beautiful.

10 comments:

  1. the last couple of photos are GORGEOUS.. love them :)



    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures in the tube thing. I need to find some more interesting places to shoot instead of just in front of my door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow those pictures are amazing, and I love that outfit xxxx following xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shots in the concrete tube! great pictures!

    and thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog!

    follow me?
    yazmiinaktar.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your second pic in the pipe! I'd try that too :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pics in the tube :)

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete