5/22/11

*~Prom~*

I finally got my Prom pictures back to me!
Boyfriend and I had a great day-date before the prom. We decided to take the scenic route to Mesa Falls. On the way there we kept seeing more and more snow so we decided to stop and make a cute little snowman.
While we were making our snowman a huge elk came walking up the hill only about 10 feet away from us. He was a really scraggly-looking fellow.
As for our snowman, a couple of kids killed him as soon as we drived away.

When we were about 5 miles away from Mesa Falls we got snowed out... I forgot that this could still happen in May. It looks drivable in this picture but the farther we got out, the deeper the snow got and pretty soon we had to turn around.
We ended up getting the best rootbeer float ever on the way home.
Then we got burgers at the Outback. I was so full that I didn't even know how I was going to fit into my dress. But when we got back to my house we started getting ready and we both fit into our fancy clothes still.
So here are the pictures of us all dressed up.

His pin kept sticking me in the shoulder. I was making weird faces like that all night.

Uhm... Yeah.

Okay, my boyfriend is super hot. (: I'm a lucky gal.


And that's all. Thanks. (:

5 comments:

  1. cute dress!
    Would love to have you as a follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty. Your dress is so gorgeous :).

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, sweet snowman - and very pretty dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look like demi lavoto! i'm glad you had a great time! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh you're so beautiful and i like your dress!

    ReplyDelete