7/12/11

Happy birthday jewelry!

It was my birthday on Sunday. (Now I'm finally 17!) Here are some pictures of all of the antique jewelry my dad bought me.

I could not, for the life of me, get any good lighting in my house today. So some of the colors in these pictures are really out of wack and some of them wouldn't focus as much as I wanted them to.

I loooove pearls. And the gem in the middle of this necklace is really cool.

This is so awesome because I've been seeing those cute bow necklaces everywhere. I actually almost bought one last week, but it's so much better to have an actual antique one.

I can't wait to put a picture in this locket. I'll probably put one of my prom pictures in there because my dress actually matches the outside of the locket.

Supposedly this little one is worth a lot of money... I don't know how much though since it was a gift.

The pictures in those two are super awesome.

This is SOOO blury. But the bracelet is super intricate and beautiful.

The angels on that watch are such a cool little detail. I need to replace the battery, but I can't wait until I can wear this to work.
Other than getting all this jewelry, I also got a new shirt, skirt, swim suit, and two pairs of shoes. I also got to spend a four-day weekend in Salt Lake. The boyfriend and I went to the Lagoon amusement park on both Saturday and Sunday. And we ate at the most amazing places. For my birthday dinner we went to Buca de Beppo and we got to eat at the kitchen booth. It was so awesome to watch them make everything. I had the best fettuccine supremo I have ever had in my life there. I can't even describe how delicious it was.
And they even gave me a free dessert for my birthday.
<3

6 comments:

  1. Cute jewelry!!


    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday!!! i love love love the heart necklace and the guess watch

    www.therougelipstickdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Natalie RykerThank you! (:
    Those two are probably my favorite pieces. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The nacklace with the bow is really cute. Makes a perfect detail in an outfit.
    Best wishes ♫

    Midnight Couture Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I am so jealous of that jewellery! One of the necklaces actually looks similar to something my mum has from the 80s, absolutely love it! (It's one I've borrowed many a time) Just wanted to say I'm so glad I found your blog :)

    If you have any spare time, mine is opinions on life, art, music, costume and fashion - www.thesemeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete