7/26/11

I won't let you hold me now, all you do is hold me down.

This is what I wore to work today. And this is also what got me in trouble at work today.
F U C K.
I learn knew things there every day... And it's not a good thing because these are things that someone should have told  me when they started training me.
When my manager hired me she told me that I could wear dresses and skirts if they were longer than the tips of my fingers when I have my arms down to my side. But our dress code changed and nobody thought to maybe inform me? Now dresses and skirts have to be 2 in. or less above our knees.
The whole thing just makes me mad because when I got to work I felt like the other two managers there were talking about me and staring at me... And they were. I hate that feeling more than anything in the world, like you've done something wrong and you get so embarrassed and anxious.
Sometimes.... I just... UGHHH.

Anyway... This is the controversial outfit. /:
Too short. ):

I have the worst scraggly knees.

I've gotten slightly less-pale. (:
And the stripes on my dress ARE horizontal, even though they don't look it.





4 comments:

  1. It is the most beautiful colour! <3

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this outfit can get you in trouble!!! That's ridiculous that they didn't inform you, but at least you won't run into this problem again. Don't let it bring you down because they probably were envious of you for a little bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate when work doesn't tell you that the dress code changes.. mine is 2 inches above the knee too. it's fun for me to figure out how to make outfits while still being within the parameters of the dress code




    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @VivI am having the hardest time trying to come up with work appropriate outfits. Especially since it's so hot here!

    <3

    ReplyDelete