8/17/11

I could never explain the picture it painted, and how it made me feel.

I have been sooo tired lately. I've been going back and forth between sleeping on the couch and my bed, and I still can't tell which one has gotten me more sleep. Neither has gotten me very much.
Anyway... I wore this to work today.

I love my camo pants. I haven't worn them for a very long time. It was finally not a million degrees outside today so I had the opportunity to wear them.
Today was nice, despite being so tired. I even got to spend some quality time with my turtle, Frog.
(Which basically just means sitting down in front of his tank, trying to get him to follow around my finger.)

12 comments:

  1. Lovely shots! And thank you for your sweet comment

    http://thecharleygirl.blogspot.com

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i Think you : ROCK!
    love it babe

    New outfit post - Lets sheer it
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! first time checking out your blog - love it so far! where are the camo pants from? I've been looking for something similar for a while.

    -Catherine

    http://sunnyscones.blogspot.com/
    Ellie Wolfe jewelry giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great and totally work those trousers! I like how you kept it simple with the black tee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Catherine Thanks! I actually got those pants from Walmart. Haha.
    Gotta love being cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quality time with your turtle reminds me of MY quality time with my bunny, sitting by its side doing almost nothing. Love your pants!

    Kiss,
    Froso from Style Nirvana.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha cute style! And great blog...just stopping by! :)
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thx so much lovely for following my blog! :) i'm now following yours as well :). and your hair is super amazing..i love the color so much!! and omg your boots, waaant them! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Kathleen Well thanks so much. (:

    ReplyDelete