8/24/11

It feels so right to be so wrong.

So I love how work doesn't schedule me for four days... And then proceeds to call me every single day I'm not scheduled because they messed up the schedule and nobody's working.
Since I'm not getting any hours in at the Gap, I just applied for a job at Target. I hope I can handle two jobs, ten online classes, and still have time to spend with my boyfriend. If I could do all that without going crazy, well that would be ideal. Hopefully this isn't a mistake.

Anyway... I got to see a friend before work today (which pretty much never happens). And this is what I wore:
I hate it sooo bad when you think everything's going okay and looking good... And then you take a picture and you can see your bra through your shirt. /: Just so you know, it DID NOT look like this in real life.

I obviously thought this shot was lower and of my shoes, but my camera was about to die and I didn't bother to check.

Another piece of my mother's jewelry that I'm slowly stealing...


12 comments:

  1. lovely outfit. good luck with the job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit,dear! cool blog :)

    check out mine please xx

    http://la-fille-porcelaine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are going to have an awful lot on your plate. Hopefully you still stay sane during it all! I love that outfit - and I totally understand with the picture thing, my pet peeve! Also, random but I love your hair. :)

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this tone on tone color story...such Fall faves!

    Thanks for leaving me such sweet comments, hope to see you back again soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @inmyhansonshirt Haha. I sure hope so. It would be awful to go crazy in the middle of all of that.
    Well thank you ma'am. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) Nice outfit. Fuck the camera, it always messes things up :P

    Don't overwork yourself. If you get another job and find that it's too much at least you get to decide which place to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The outfit is pretty and most cameras do this bra trick for some reason... so don't worry. Good luck with work and studies.
    x
    P.S. First time on your blog and was wondering if you would like to follow each other. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Kelly-Ann Thank you. Haha. (:
    That is true about the job situation though... Hopefully I get the call for my second job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @LittleRus Well thank you. (:
    That would be lovely.

    ReplyDelete