9/13/11

I lahhhve my new jacket.

My sweetie bought me this jacket last week.
I'm trying my best to salvage those pants. The bleach started to eat away at, well... the back of the pants. I sewed a patch on it, but I don't know if that's really working for me. It really just looks like it's my underwear. So I don't have any pictures of it... Haha.
So anyway... I had an interview yesterday and another one today. The last one went well... I actually have a job at the first place if I want it. But I'm hoping this second interview goes well and they offer me more than minimum wage.
Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with interviews and what a lovely boyfriend you have! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the interviews! I love that jacket and I think the pants look great!!

    http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck :) chic outfit!

    your newest follower Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jeans are really cool!

    plasticshutters.blogspot.com - please take a glance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your interview! I love your new jacket too :)

    Join my giveaway♥

    ReplyDelete