12/4/11

Senior time.

Here are some of my senior pictures. (:













It was so F-ING cold outside when I had these taken.

I haven't posted anything for a while because I've been having some health problems. I started having terrible stomach pains, and a week later I finally went to the doctor. I found out that I had H. Pylori. Once they started treating that I found out that I also have a thyroid problem.
But I stomach should feel fine by now, and it doesn't. So last Friday I had an upper endoscopy done. It was really scary because I've never been under anesthesia before, but it really wasn't so bad. They couldn't tell what was wrong by just looking at my guttyworks, so I'm just waiting for some biopsy results now.
If you don't know what most of those terms mean, you can just google them because I'm lazy.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. just found your blog! i'm sorry about your health problems, i know a lot of people with thyroid problems as well, and i understand what youre going through. i love your senior pictures, and the shoot you most recently posted. you're super cute. :) i hope that makes you happy when youre feeling bad!
    sharde @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sharde Thanks so much for your comment Sharde. It really did make me feel happy. (:

    ReplyDelete